Your Eco-Friendly & Healthy Living Products
Certified Organic Cotton and Merino Wool Bedding
Check out our Exclusive organic beddings – organic cotton and organic merino wool beddings. The beddings are 100% certified. Comforting to know that you are surrounded with beddings that carcinogen free from arsenic, lead and miscellaneous Volatile Organic Compounds.
Here are the features and inherent properties in our beddings:
- They are all hand filled with our exclusive USDA & WOOLMARK certified organic superfine merino wool fiber
- Our covers are 300TC organic cotton sateen with guaranteed softness to your skin
- Beddings that are naturally hypoallergenic providing relief for anyone who has Multiple chemical sensitivities and suffering with arthritis or rheumatism
- Beddings that are highly recommended for anyone with arthritis, rheumatism, and back pains.
- Beddings with inherent property of regulating body temperature to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and maintain that comfortable temperature longer
- Other natural inherent properties include resistance to dust mite and mildew, they are also flame retardant
- You only need one comforter to keep you comfort all year around, spring, summer, spring, winter
- Beddings that absorb substantial moisture before it feels damp
- Another feature --The quilt patterns of our beddings are exclusive preventing the wool batting from shifting.
Care instructions: We recommend professional dry cleaning for all our natural Wool Products. We also recommend our duvet covers to be used with the comforters. Another recommendation for caring of our comforters is to air them in fresh air and expose them to direct sunlight for a couple of hours every few months Remember, with a simple proper care, our organic merino wool comforters can be passed on from generation to generation.