By having organic products, eco-friendly products and bamboo products available to our customers
is helping with the "protect Mother Earth" movement.
This movement's goal is to protect the environment, preserving natural resources, and reducing pollution to our environment.
Bamboo regenerates itself naturally without any pesticides. It is by far the best sustainable
plant and its fiber offer the following natural features
Why Organic Cotton?
- It is 100% biodegradable.
- It is neutral in acidity-alkalinity ensures no environmental pollution.
- Contains natural anti-bacteria agent with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odor-resistant characteristics.
- Contains micro-gaps and micro-holes providing three times more absorbency than cotton.
- Its moisture permeability is best for active wear and baby wear providing cool in summer and warm in winter characteristics.
- Bamboo fiber is hypoallergenic. It is free of chemical treatment - preventing skin allergies and irritations.
- Bamboo fibre's capacity for UV resistance is 417 times higher than cotton.
- Its extraordinary softness and silkiness are comparable to silk or cashmere.
Conventional cotton uses substantial pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. Buying organic products is our
contribution to support the environmental movement.
Why Hemp ?
- Cotton is grown with natural fertilizer through crop rotation building
healthy soil and retaining minerals.
- Cotton is grown from seeds that are not genetically modified.
- Weed is controlled with natural means without toxic pesticides.
- Relies / stimulates defoliation via seasonal freeze / water management.
- Has a lower carbon footprint than conventional cotton.
- Does not compromise farmers or workers health and helps
reduce environmental pollution.
Hemp has a long history, has been in use since 770AD. In addition to the versatility as a plant, it is known to have the longest and strongest fiber.
Hemp uses 1/20th the amount of water to grow and process compare to conventional cotton.
Hemp is more resistant to insects, and its growth usually suffocates the weed and consequently pesticides and fertilizers become obsolete.
Like organic cotton, hemp is harvested and processed by hand to keep people employed.
In Canada and England, hemp is used as a rotation crop to improve the soil condition and improve crop productivity.
- Hemp drapes like linen.
- hemp is more water-absorbent than cotton; it will retain dye better than any other fabric, keeping the colors from fading better than others.
- Hemp also has a porous characteristic that allows it to breathe, keeping you cool in the summer.
- And like bamboo and wool, hemp is warmer in cooler weather.
- Hemp filters UV light, it resists bacterial growth.
- Hemp is four times stronger than cotton. It is also more absorbent than cotton.